Updated January 30, 2023
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information in several different ways. What we do with your information depends on when we collect it and what we collect.
Information you give to us
- Your name and contact details (such as your email address, mailing address, phone number (IF NEEDED), and password)
- Your communications and contact history with us (such as communications with our social media channels)
- Other information (such as product reviews, forum posts, survey responses, participation in promotions, and other user-generated content)
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SITE
- Purchase history and saved items (such as what you bought and what you've placed in your cart or saved)
- Log data and device information (such as details about how you've used the Site, IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, location data and page/product views or clicks)
- Geo-location information (such as IP address, browser information)
- Functionality cookies - allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
- Analytics cookies - allow us to measure, analyze and understand how our customers use the Site and to identify ways to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us evaluate your use of the Site, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses information from sites at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
VISITORS FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION
When we no longer have a need to keep your information, we will either delete it from our systems or anonymize it so that it no longer identifies you.
HOW TO CONTACT US
We want to hear from our visitors and customers - especially with questions, comments, or concerns about our privacy practices. Please do not hesitate to contact us here.